The Roger On 3 Pack includes everything you need for a portable hearing loop system. Ideal for situations where there is significant background noise or echo. In addition, it is the perfect solution where it isn’t possible or convenient to install a fixed system or connect to one.
The Roger On 3 Pack – Portable Hearing Loop System can be used in a number of different settings and is designed for use by up to 3 people. Please note we provide a full range of Roger On Portable Hearing Loop Systems for use from 1 to 5 people.
Using The Roger On is a state-of-the-art wireless microphone that incorporates MultiBeam 2.0 Technology to offer outstanding speech understanding in noise.
Roger On is a versatile microphone transmitter designed for situations where background noise is present. For example, restaurants, small group conversations, one-on-one conversations, during lectures or in class, outdoor and indoor activities (gym, guided tour), watching TV or Audio/ voice from the computer radio etc (using the docking station).
It clearly picks-up the voice of a speaker and sends it wirelessly directly to your ears using Phonak’s exclusive Roger wireless technology.
The Roger NeckLoop Receiver (03) is a universal receiver compatible with any hearing aid or cochlear implant with a T-coil. Designed for everyday use and light in weight, it is worn independently around the neck by adults, students and children above 8 years old. It offers over 10 hours of operating time, is simple to use and easy to fit.
Also included are Phonak Headphones, designed to connect to the Roger NeckLoop for use by people who do not wear hearing aids.
Roger is the exclusive wireless technology from Phonak. Digital processing makes speech significantly clearer – automatically adjusting to enhance understanding and comprehension considerably, even in noisy situations.
Roger On Key Features
- MultiBeam 2.0 Technology to offer excellent speech understanding in noise
- Ideal for situations where background noise is present
- Sleek and modern design
- Easy to set up and use
- Built-in display to tell you which microphone mode it is working in; mute; locked; battery life
- Automatically adjusts to suit its environment based on acoustic scene analysis and its orientation.
- Suitable for all ages – Teenager to Adult
- Use alongside other Roger transmitters in a network.
- 4 main ways of use – On a table; Pointing; Presenter; TV/Multimedia
Roger NeckLoop Receiver (03) Key Features
- Unique Roger technology
- Accessible to any hearing instrument with a Tcoil
- Internal manual volume control
- Two loop lengths
- No frequency management needed
- Light weight
- Designed for everyday use
- Roger On wireless microphone
- Docking Station,
- 3 x Roger Neckloop (03)
- 3 x pair of Roger Headphones.