• Lecture Theatres & Conference facilities.
• Stadia, Sports Halls, Cinemas & Theatres.
• Courts Rooms, Airports & Railway Stations.
Product Code: C5-2
• Simple digital interface enabling accurate adjustment.
• Single or dual output options. Dual outputs featuring accurate and stable 90° phase shiftHighly energy efficient Class-D amplifiers with low heat dissipation providing low running and maintenance costs.
• Networking with browser interface for remote reporting, adjustment, active status monitoring and remote fault reporting via email or Telnet.
• Built-in test tones – controllable with LoopLink.
• AGC and dual slope configurable MLC.
• Compact 1U rack mount unit with internal transformer for simple rack installation.
• Optimised for speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility and capable of high quality musical reproduction.
• Industry standard Phoenix connectors.
• Data compliant with IEC 62489-1 Standard.
• 100V line input.
These products are designed to form part of a system that can meet all of the requirements of the international loop performance standard IEC60118-4, and the relevant parts of IEC TR 63079. To fully meet requirements of these standards, correct design, installation, commissioning and maintenance are required.
All specification data has been compiled in accordance with IEC62489-1, the international performance reporting standard for audio frequency induction loop equipment. Specification data should only be compared with data compliant to this standard.