• Drives 2 output channels at 14ARMS each, featuring accurate and stable 90° phase shift.
• Networkable with remote browser interface.
• Built-in test tones – controllable with LoopLink.
• Digital display & intuitive ‘touch’ menu system.
• 3 menu modes; Main, Status & Quick.
• Highly energy efficient Class-D amplifier with low heat dissipation.
• Up to 2 x 1,300m2 Perimeter Loops area coverage.
• Up to 3,300m2 MultiLoop™ Low Loss area coverage.
• Compact 1U rack mount unit with internal transformer for simple rack installation.
• Optimised for speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility & capable of high quality musical reproduction.
• AGC & Dual Slope MLC.
• Active status monitoring & remote fault reporting via email.
• Data compliant with: IEC 62489-1 Standard.
This product is designed to form part of a system that can meet all of the requirements of the international loop performance standard IEC60118-4, and the relevant parts of BS7594. To fully meet requirements of these standards, correct design, installation, commissioning and maintenance are required.
All specification data has been compiled in accordance with IEC62489-1, the international standard for audio frequency induction loop equipment. Specification data should only be compared with data compliant to this standard.