The PDA103C Wall-Mounting Counter Hearing Loop System is the ideal solution to create a high-quality fixed hearing loop system for a counter, desktop or ticket booth. Perfect for banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks, ticket offices and any other application requiring restricted or small area coverage.
The system includes; PDA103 amplifier; PL1/PSU1 plugtop power supply; AMT microphone; TX2 pre-formed counter loop; ‘Hearing Loop Fitted’ sticker.
- PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input (for use with the AMT microphone supplied), a line level input and an ‘outreach’ socket
- Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content
- Adjustable mic, line level and ‘outreach’ controls.
- Drive (level) control allows the amplifier’s output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
- State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks
- Limit, Peak, Loop Fault and Power On indicators
- Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed
|Type||Wall mountable. Plugtop mains lead supplied.|
|Mains supply||Plugtop mains lead supplied. Rated supply voltage: 110 to 240Va.c. @ 50/60Hz; Rated power consumption: 18W PSU.|
|Max battery size and type||n/a.|
|Auxiliary inputs||1 x 3.5mm remote mic. socket; 1 x 3.5mm stereo jack line level socket, 1 x Outreach socket.|
|Indicators||Limit; Peak; Loop Fault; Power On.|
|Controls||Mic; Line; Outreach; Metal Compensation (all individually adjustable) and Loop Drive (Level).|
|Connections||Mic (3.5mm mono jack socket); Line (3.5mm stereo jack socket); Outreach (4-way pluggable screw terminal; DC in; Loop (2-way pluggable screw terminal).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||W 135 x H 130 x D 35mm (amplifier only); W 340 x H 250 x D 73mm (kit box).|
|Construction & finish||Black metal.|
|Weight||380g (amplifier only). 1.90kg (kit box and contents).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|