Professional Induction Loop Amplifiers
The new range of professional audio-frequency induction loop amplifiers offer outstanding sound quality at a competitive price. Each amplifier features one balanced microphone input and one switchable balanced mic. or line level input, both of which will accept standard 3 pin XLR connectors.
A four-way ‘Outreach’ input is also included offering full compatibility with the unique Outreach plate’ audio input extension system.
The pre-amplification stage of each amplifier utilises an advanced signal processing system that allows tight control over the audio signal without any degradation of output quality.
A metal compensation control is also provided to help offset the frequency response problems associated with the excessive metal content of some rooms. Other features include three level controls (one for each input), a loop drive control, an output current meter and a ‘compression’ activity display giving visible indication of the amplifier’s compressor.
1. Ideal for theatres, cinemas, churches, conference halls and other applications where top quality sound is a must Attractive free-standing design (optional wall and 19"rack-mounting kits available)
2. Improved drive current capability provides up to 50% extra coverage over previous PDA Pro-Range models
3. Two XLR 3 pin input sockets – one balanced mic. and one switchable balanced mic./line
4. Optional 11V phantom power available for electret or condenser microphones
5. ‘Outreach’ input allows the connection of up to 10 additional mic. or line level inputs via a series of separately available single gang connector plates
6. Adjustable level controls provided for all inputs – can be used individually or together as a three-input mixer
7. Adjustable drive control allows the loop current to be adjusted to suit a room’s individual characteristics
8. Metal compensation control helps offset the frequency response problems associated with excessive metal in a building
9. True output current meter
10. Visible indication of the amplifier’s compressor action via two LEDs
11. 3.5mm headphone socket allows true monitoring of the output signal
12. Advanced audio signal processing with automatic gain control
13. On-board cooling fan on PDA500/2 and PDA1000/2 promotes stable operating temperature and increased reliability
14. All models designed to meet or exceed the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed