The APXM/M Mini Mixer Outreach plate is a Dual Input XLR Microphone & Dual Phono Input Plate. It combines the functions of an APXM microphone Outreach plate and an APL dual phono Outreach plate in one double gang device.
• Three-pin XLR microphone input and a dual phono input in one double gang device.
• A more attractive appearance than separate, side-by-side, single gang Outreach Plates.
• Accepts balanced or unbalanced microphones with standard three-pin XLR connectors AND a dual phono line level input.
• Counts as one of the ten plates permitted in an ‘Outreach’ system.
• Compatible with the entire range of PDA102, 200E, Pro-Range and ML1 induction loop amplifiers.
• Can connect to any third-party audio or hearing loop amplifier using an APV 24V 250mA power supply.
• Mounts on a 25mm standard UK double gang back box.
|Power requirements||Supply volts: 12-32V regulated d.c.; Supply current: 6-11mA.|
|Controls||Adjust mic input level; adjust line input level.|
|Input signal level||-45dBu to -28dBu (Mic); -12dBu to +6dBu (Phono).|
|Gain||To +45dB (Mic); To +12dB (Phono)|
|Level control||0dB to -46dB|
|Input impedance||400 Ohms (Mic); Less than 10K Ohms (Phono).|
|Phantom volts||11V/0V (link selectable for Mic)|
|Signal to noise ratio||Greater than 60dB (Mic); Greater than 71dB (Phono).|
|THD + noise||Less than 0.01%|
|Product dimensions (mm)||W 147 x H 85 x 39 D mm. Mount on a standard 25mm double gang UK back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
The Outreach Plate audio input extension system comprises a range of wall, ceiling and desk mountable plates specifically designed to increase the audio input capability of any audio system. Covering the most common variants of audio connectors, they work by mixing the signals from various audio input sources into a single balanced line level input on a compatible amplifier.
Each input plate features a built-in mixer, preamp, input level control and balanced output.
Typically, up to 10 Outreach plates (any mix) can be daisy-chained to one balanced line level connection. Cable lengths up to 100m are easily achievable using standard two-pair audio cable (i.e. Belden 8723).
Each plate requires four wires; two balanced line (Line/A +, Line/A –), one ground (GND) and one power connection (V+ = 12-32V d.c.).
Most of C-TEC’s PDA Range induction loop amplifiers are fitted with an Outreach connection socket as standard. For audio systems that do not have an Outreach socket, straightforward network connection can be achieved using an ‘APV’ 24V 250mA d.c. regulated power supply and an ‘APXO’ 3 pin XLR balanced line output plate.