The Crescendo 60/8 Amplifier System is a battery powered amplifier that can receive sound from various sources. It then amplifies that sound to the way you like to listen.
With wide-ranging tone control, the Crescendo 60/8 Amplifier System can boost the high and low frequencies according to your hearing needs.
The system comes supplied with an NL6 Neckloop, Stethoscope Headset, 1.2m Microphone and 3m microphone extension lead meaning it is ideal for both hearing aid users and non hearing aid users.
Hearing Aid wearers will use the system by switching to the Loop program on your hearing aid and the signal will be sent directly into the aid, eliminating background noise. Non hearing aid wearers will use the Stethoscope Headset to receive the sound.
- Crescendo 60 Amplifier
- Stethoscope Headset
- NL6 Neckloop
- 1.2m Lead Microphone
- 3m microphone extension lead
- White / Grey colour scheme
- Increased gain and loudness
- Increased tone control range
- Automatic gain control
- Low battery indication
- Modern sleek design and pocket size
- Easy-to-use versatile system for personal listening in any situation. Conversation and TV listening.
- Rotary volume and tone control giving immediate visual aspect of control settings.
- No external switches
- Control icons printed onto the plastic
- 2x AA Alkaline batteries. Own rechargeable batteries can be used
- Belt clip – strong, simple and easy to remove.
- Lanyard/Neck cord (incorporating safety break)
- M – Microphone input; plug-in or long lead electret
- A – Auxiliary Input using microphone socket for direct connection to audio out/headphone socket
- T – Induction Loop pickup (acts like a hearing aid on T)
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 10 kHz +/- 3dB
- Maximum Gain: 60dB
- Tone Control: 16dB (+/- 8dB) at 5kHz
- 20dB (+/- 10db) at 100Hz
- Maximum audio signal output:>125dB with 307-105 headphones.
- Maximum output OSPL 90: 128dB (line input)
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 95x62x25mm
- Weight: 118g Incl. Batteries
- Batteries: 2x 1.5v AA,LR06 Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 80 hours with 32Ω headset with signal under normal listening conditions.
- Power Consumption: 10mA with 32 ohm headphones with no signal
- Controls: 44mm Rotary Volume Control, 30mm Rotary Tone Control
- Internal Controls: 3 Position switch inside battery compartment