The Crescendo 60 Personal Listening System is ideal in situations where the equipment may need to be used and then packed away on a regular basis as the hard plastic case keeps everything together and protected.
You should choose this system if you require a truly portable listening system.
If DDA compliance is an issue, the Crescendo 60 Personal Listening System may be the solution as it can be used by hearing aid users and non-hearing aid users alike.
For instance if a disabled customer finds it ‘impossible or unreasonably difficult’ to access your goods, services or facilities, then service providers may have to change the way they provide those goods, services or facilities. These changes are known as ‘reasonable adjustments’ and includes “providing an additional aid or service if this will help or enable someone to access the service – for example, an induction loop or communication support”.
The Crescendo 60 is a battery powered amplifier that can receive sound from various sources. It then amplifies that sound to the way you like to listen.
With wide-ranging tone control, the Crescendo 60/1 System can boost the high and low frequencies according to your hearing needs.
- Crescendo 60 Amplifier with 2 “AA” Batteries
- Stethoscope Headset with 10 replacement rubber ear tips
- Neckloop with 1m lead
- 1.2m Lead Microphone & tie-clip
- Plug-in Microphone
- 3m microphone extension lead
- Hard plastic case with customised foam inserts
- White / Grey colour scheme
- Increased gain and loudness
- Increased tone control range
- Automatic gain control
- Low battery indication
- Modern sleek design and pocket size
- Easy-to-use versatile system for personal listening in any situation. Conversation and TV listening.
- Rotary volume and tone control giving immediate visual aspect of control settings.
- No external switches
- Control icons printed onto the plastic
- 2x AA Alkaline batteries. Own rechargeable batteries can be used
- Belt clip – strong, simple and easy to remove.
- Lanyard/Neck cord (incorporating safety break)
- M – Microphone input; plug-in or long lead electret
- A – Auxiliary Input using microphone socket for direct connection to audio out/headphone socket
- T – Induction Loop pickup (acts like a hearing aid on T)
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 10 kHz +/- 3dB
- Maximum Gain: 60dB
- Tone Control: 16dB (+/- 8dB) at 5kHz
- 20dB (+/- 10db) at 100Hz
- Maximum audio signal output:>125dB with 307-105 headphones.
- Maximum output OSPL 90: 128dB (line input)
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 95x62x25mm
- Weight: 118g Incl. Batteries
- Batteries: 2x 1.5v AA,LR06 Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 80 hours with 32Ω headset with signal under normal listening conditions.
- Power Consumption: 10mA with 32 ohm headphones with no signal
- Controls: 44mm Rotary Volume Control, 30mm Rotary Tone Control
- Internal Controls: 3 Position switch inside battery compartment