FLAT4005 100m x 2.5mm2 Insulated Copper Tape – A 100m reel of 2.5mm2 insulated flat copper foil tape.
FLAT4005 100m x 2.5mm2 Insulated Copper Tape is typically used for floor loops under light duty carpets. Protective tape is also required to hold the cable down and reduce the likelihood of damage. Copper foil tape should be connected to the loop amplifier using solid or 1A ‘choc’ block.
Note that the chemical elements of some self-levelling floor compounds can react with the plastic covering of copper foil tape. It is recommended you check compatibility by covering a small piece of the tape with the compound to be used and look for adverse reactions.
- Flat copper foil tape used for creating induction loops
- Ultra-thin and discrete design
- Ideal for use under light duty carpets where wire installations aren’t possible
- Dimensions: 100m x 2.5mm2
- Connect to loop amplifier using solid or 1A ‘choc’ block
- Use with 50m TAPE/E Printed Tape to fix and protect Insulated Copper Tape during installation