The ML1/K Counter Hearing Loop Kit is a cost effective solution for applications requiring restricted or small area coverage. This includes banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks and ticket booths.
It is a complete kit with no additional equipment required and requires no specialist install experience.
The ML1/K Counter Hearing Loop Kit includes:
- ML1 wall-mounting double gang loop amplifier
- AMT microphone
- TX2 Counter loop cable
- Loop ID Sticker
- Requires no specialist audio install experience
- Complies with DDA requirements BS8300
- Perfect for counter/desk hearing loop applications
- 1.2M2 Coverage
- Fits into double gang electrical back box
- Complete kit provided. Nothing else required.
- Comprises: Loop amp, microphone, loop cable and loop ID sticker.
- 5 Year warranty
- Excellent audio performance Made in UK
|Type||Wall-mounting (requires fixed mains wiring and a 25mm back box).|
|Mains supply||The general requirement for the 230V a.c. Mains supply to the ML1 is fixed wiring, using 3 core cables of not less than 1mm2 fed from an isolating switched fused spur, fused at 3A.|
|Max battery size and type||n/a.|
|Auxiliary inputs||1 x 3.5mm remote mic. socket; 1 x Line/Outreach socket (max. 3 Outreach plates per ML1).|
|Indicators||Input level; power on; loop drive meter.|
|Controls||Mic. input level, line input level; loop drive,|
|Product dimensions (mm)||W 143 x H 83 x D 32mml.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Weight||300g (amplifier only).|