The Roger Pass Around Mic is a handheld microphone to be used with the Phonak Touchscreen Mic radio aid transmitter.
The microphone can pass easily from one student to another to allow any children with hearing loss to clearly hear both the teacher and classmates comments.
Roger Pass Around Mic
- Operating range of 20m/65ft.
- Usability: Indicator lights and obvious on/off and mute modes.
- MultiTalker Network.
- Students pass-around microphone.
- Voice Activity Detection mode (VAD)
- Push-To-Talk function (PTT)
- 2 in-built microphones: automatic microphone mode (hand-held, table stand)
- Robust table stand included