The VC10 is a stylish, battery-powered alarm clock connected by a lead to a slim pad which is placed under your pillow. When the alarm time is reached the alarm clock sounds and at the same time the pad under your pillow vibrates.
The vibrations and buzzer become continuous rather than pulsing if the clock is not switched off after a few seconds. The clock has an easy to read analogue dial. It features a backlight, a snooze facility and, if required, the option to turn off the audible alarm so that you are woken only by the vibrating pad under your pillow.
- An analogue battery powered alarm clock
- A slim battery powered pad with connecting lead
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries (one for the clock and 3 for the pad)
- Operating instructions
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 85x120x50 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Power supply: 1x AA LR6 1.5 V battery
- Alarm duration: 40 minutesVibrating pillow:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 30x85x85 mm
- Weight: 118 g
- Power supply: 3x AA LR6 1.5 V batteries
- Connecting cable: 2 m