The PDA5/DD Hearing Loop Amplifier is a free standing constant current amplifier featuring phase-shifting technology to give consistent coverage with low chance of dead spots, and minimal overspill. An LED interface along with four membrane control buttons aids navigation and easy setup, whilst also giving clear indication of operation and fault status.
Covering an area up to 200m2 the PDA5/DD Hearing Loop Amplifier is an ideal solution for smaller areas such as meeting rooms, offices or classrooms. For larger area coverage please see the PDA7/DD (500m2) or the PDA11/DD (1000m2).
- A new free-standing 2 x 3.25A phase-array hearing loop amplifier for use in areas up to 200m2.
- Ideal for smaller areas such as meeting rooms, offices or classrooms
- Intuitive LED interface allows simple set-up of input levels, output current, phantom power and metal compensation.
- 1 XLR mic input, 1 XLR line input and 1 outreach connector.
- Anti-tamper lock function.
- Class D output stage for maximum efficiency.
- Superior audio processing and powerful CPU provide life-like speech and first class music reproduction.
- Fault relay & LED indicators provide clear indication of operation and fault status.
- Industry leading dual action automatic gain control compensates for poor microphone technique
- Line level output for recording or daisy-chaining multiple units to cover larger areas.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
|Type||Free-standing. Plugtop IEC mains lead supplied.|
|Mains supply||Plugtop IEC mains lead supplied.|
|Output||2 x 3.25A loop drive current @ 1 Ohm; Loop output volage 14V.|
|Max battery size and type||n/a.|
|Auxiliary inputs||1 x XLR mic input with switchable 12V phantom power, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x Outreach connector and 1 x Optical TOS Link connector.|
|Indicators||VU Meter (shows the amplitude of the audio); HOT! (lit if the output stage is getting hot); FAULT1 / FAULT2 (lit if loop 1 or loop 2 has shut down because of overheating or excessive current; POWER (lit when the amplifier is receiving power).|
|Controls||Line Input, Microphone, 12V Phantom, Outreach, Metal Comp, Loop Drive 1, Loop Drive 2, Phase Shift.|
|Connections||Mic (3-pin XLR); Line In (3-pin XLR); Loop (4 way binding post); Outreach (4-way pluggable connector); Line Out (3-way pluggable connector); Fault Relay (3-way pluggable connector); Optical; 230Va.c. Mains.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||67 (H) x 218 (W) x 280 (D) mm.|
|Construction & finish||Mild steel zintec, 1mm thick, black powder coated.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|