The AKM1 200m2 Meeting/Seminar Room Hearing Loop Kit includes a PDA200E induction loop amplifier, an APM omni-directional plated microphone, 9m Belden cable and Loop Fitted sticker. Please note loop cable not included.
- Ideal for creating a high quality induction loop system for a meeting or seminar room.
- Wall-mountable PDA200E amplifier capable of driving a perimeter loop of up to 200m2.
- Internal drive, level and metal compensation controls.
- Two balanced / unbalanced line level inputs.
- One microphone input with 12V phantom power for electret microphones.
- Full compatibility with the Outreach plate audio input extension system.
- Fully compliant with BS EN 60118-4 when correctly installed.
- APM microphone provides up to 25m2 ambient coverage or 2.5m2 direct speech coverage from a ceiling height of 2.5 to 3m.
|Type||Wall mounting. Requires fixed Mains wiring.|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Auxiliary inputs||1 Microphone and 2 x Line/Outreach screw connectors (on PDA200E).|
|Indicators||Input level; loop current meter (peak 3, 2, 1); compression; power on.|
|Controls||Input level; loop drive, metal compensation.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||W 271 x H 200 x D 77mm (amplifier only).|
|Construction & finish||White painted steel (PDA200E); plastic (AKM1).|
|IP Rating||IP20 (PDA200E & AKM1).|
|Weight||2.9 kg (amplifier only).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|