The Crescendo 60/2 Amplifier System is a battery powered amplifier that can receive sound from various sources. It then amplifies that sound to the way you like to listen.
With wide-ranging tone control, the Crescendo 60/2 Amplifier System can boost the high and low frequencies according to your hearing needs.
The system comes supplied with high performance over the head style headphone, 1.2m microphone & 3m microphone extension lead making it ideal for people who need amplification but do not or cannot wear a Hearing Aid.
- Crescendo 60 Amplifier
- High Performance over the head style Headphones
- 1.2m Lead Microphone
- 3m microphone extension lead
- White / Grey colour scheme
- Increased gain and loudness
- Increased tone control range
- Automatic gain control
- Low battery indication
- Modern sleek design and pocket size
- Easy-to-use versatile system for personal listening in any situation. Conversation and TV listening.
- Rotary volume and tone control giving immediate visual aspect of control settings.
- No external switches
- Control icons printed onto the plastic
- 2x AA Alkaline batteries. Own rechargeable batteries can be used
- Belt clip – strong, simple and easy to remove.
- Lanyard/Neck cord (incorporating safety break)
- M – Microphone input; plug-in or long lead electret
- A – Auxiliary Input using microphone socket for direct connection to audio out/headphone socket
- T – Induction Loop pickup (acts like a hearing aid on T)
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz – 10 kHz +/- 3dB
- Maximum Gain: 60dB
- Tone Control: 16dB (+/- 8dB) at 5kHz
- 20dB (+/- 10db) at 100Hz
- Maximum audio signal output:>125dB with 307-105 headphones.
- Maximum output OSPL 90: 128dB (line input)
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 95x62x25mm
- Weight: 118g Incl. Batteries
- Batteries: 2x 1.5v AA,LR06 Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 80 hours with 32Ω headset with signal under normal listening conditions.
- Power Consumption: 10mA with 32 ohm headphones with no signal
- Controls: 44mm Rotary Volume Control, 30mm Rotary Tone Control
- Internal Controls: 3 Position switch inside battery compartment