The PDA11/SW Hearing Loop Amplifier is a wall mounted constant current amplifier offering high quality speech and music reproduction. An LED interface along with four membrane control buttons aids navigation and easy setup, whilst also giving clear indication of operation and fault status.
Covering an area up to 1000m2 the PDA11/SW Hearing Loop Amplifier is an ideal solution for larger areas such as churches, halls and theatres. For lesser area coverage please see the PDA5/SW (200m2) or the PDA7/SW (500m2).
- A new wall-mounting 11A hearing loop amplifier for use in areas up to 1000m2.
- Ideal for larger areas such as churches, halls and theatres.
- Intuitive LED interface allows simple set-up of input levels, output current, phantom power & metal compensation
- 1 XLR mic input, 1 XLR line input and 1 outreach connector.
- Class D output stage for maximum efficiency.
- Superior audio processing and powerful CPU provide life-like speech and first class music reproduction.
- Fault relay & LED indicators provide clear indication of operation and fault status.
- Industry leading dual action automatic gain control compensates for poor microphone technique.
- Line level output for recording or daisy-chaining multiple units to cover larger areas.
- Complies with EN62368-1 (Safety requirements for audio/video, information and communication technology equipment).
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
|Type||Wall-mounting (requires a permanent 5A fused spur connection to Mains).|
|Mains supply||230V 50Hz.|
|Output||11A loop drive current @ 1 Ohm; Loop output volage 14V.|
|Max battery size and type||n/a.|
|Auxiliary inputs||1 x XLR mic input with switchable 12V phantom power, 1 x XLR line input and 1 x Outreach connector.|
|Indicators||LED display with level, peak and limit indicators, Mic, 12V, Line, Metal, Outreach, Lock, Loop, Fault, Hot and Power Indicators.|
|Controls||Line Input, Microphone, 12V Phantom, Outreach, Metal Comp, Loop Drive.|
|Connections||Mic (3-way pluggable); Line In (3-way connectors); Loop (4 way connector); Outreach (4-way pluggable connector); Line Out (3-way pluggable connector); Fault Relay (3-way pluggable connector); 230Va.c. fixed Mains connector.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||298 (H) x 308 (W) x 74 (D) mm.|
|Construction & finish||Mild steel zintec, 1mm thick, black powder coated.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|