The PDA7/SD Hearing Loop Amplifier is a free standing constant current amplifier offering high quality speech and music reproduction. An LED interface along with four membrane control buttons aids navigation and easy setup, whilst also giving clear indication of operation and fault status.
Covering up to 500m2 the PDA7/SD Hearing Loop Amplifier is an ideal solution for medium areas such as churches or larger meeting rooms, offices and classrooms. For other area coverage please see the PDA5/SD (200m2) or the PDA11/SD (1000m2).
- A new free-standing 7.5A hearing loop amplifier for use in areas up to 500m2.
- Ideal for medium areas such as churches or larger meeting rooms, offices and classrooms.
- Intuitive LED interface allows simple set-up of input levels, output current, phantom power & metal compensation.
- 1 XLR mic input, 1 XLR line input and 1 outreach connector.
- Class D output stage for maximum efficiency.
- Superior audio processing and powerful CPU provide life-like speech and first class music reproduction.
- Fault relay & LED indicators provide clear indication of operation and fault status.
- Industry leading dual action automatic gain control compensates for poor microphone technique.
- Line level output for recording or daisy-chaining multiple units to cover larger areas.
- Complies with EN62368-1 (Safety requirements for audio/video, information and communication technology equipment).
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
|Type||Free-standing. Plugtop IEC mains lead supplied.|
|Mains supply||Plugtop IEC mains lead supplied.|
|Output||7.5A loop drive current @ 1 Ohm; Loop output volage 14V.|
|Max battery size and type||n/a.|
|Auxiliary inputs||1 x XLR mic input with switchable 12V phantom power, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x Outreach connector|
|Indicators||LED display with level, peak and limit indicators, Mic, 12V, Line, Metal, Outreach, Lock, Loop, Fault, Hot and Power Indicators.|
|Controls||Line Input, Microphone, 12V Phantom, Outreach, Metal Comp, Loop Drive|
|Connections||Mic (3-pin XLR); Line In (3-pin XLR); Loop (4 way binding post); Outreach (4-way pluggable connector); Line Out (3-way pluggable connector); Fault Relay (3-way pluggable connector);|
|Product dimensions (mm)||67 (H) x 218 (W) x 280 (D) mm.|
|Construction & finish||Mild steel zintec, 1mm thick, black powder coated|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|