The PL1/K3 Portable Hearing Loop Kit has a portable and light weight design and is ready to use in seconds which means it can move easily from place to place. Consequently, it is ideal for restricted person to person contact and can be used in areas such as banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks, open plan offices and ticket booths.
The PL1/K3 is supplied with a robust plastic carry case.
PL1/K3 Portable Hearing Loop Kit
- Includes robust plastic carry case.
- Portable, lightweight design – can move easily from location to location.
- Simple one button operation.
- High performance microphone.
- Excellent sound quality.
- Five years’ expected battery life
- Battery efficient cut off when not in use
- Can be in use as normal whilst charging.
- CQC Compliant
- 5 year warranty
- Made in UK
- Application/operation: Portable
- Coverage: 1.2m2 approx.
- Mains supply: Kit includes a 230V a.c. plugtop charger.
- Max battery size and type: Amplifier includes an Integral 12V Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid battery.
- Auxiliary inputs: 2 x Mic (one built-in mic and one 3.5mm remote mic socket for AMT or AMD microphones).
- Indicators: Power on; input level; charging required; charging in progress; audio-warning of imminent shutdown.
- Controls: On/off button; adjust auto-shut off timer (note: the auto-shut-off function only applies when the plugtop charger is not connected to preserve battery life).
- Product dimensions: (mm) W 271 x H 200 x D 77mm (amplifier). Storage case measures: W 440 x H 370 x D 120mm.
- Construction & finish: Black plastic amplifier with blue ‘AFILS’ available label; black high black high impact plastic storage case
- IP Rating: IP20.
- Weight: 2.82kg (amplifier); 3.12Kg (case plus amplifier).
- Kit contents: PL1 amplifier; plug-top charger; plastic carry case