The AKW2/L 200m2Place of Worship Hearing Loop Kit includes a PDA200E induction loop amplifier, AMR/LA lavalier radio microphone, APJ 3.5mm jack plate, APXM XLR mic level plate, 2 x 6m Belden cable, Loop Fitted sticker. Please note loop cable not included.
- Ideal for creating a high quality induction loop system for a place of worship.
- Wall-mountable PDA200E amplifier capable of driving a perimeter loop of up to 200m2.
- Internal drive, level and metal compensation controls.
- Two balanced / unbalanced line level inputs.
- One microphone input with 12V phantom power for electret microphones.
- Full compatibility with the Outreach plate audio input extension system.
- Fully compliant with BS EN 60118-4 when correctly installed.
- AMR/LA lavalier radio microphone kit includes receiver, transmitter, PSU and 4 selectable frequencies.
- Requires AL4 1/4″ Jack to XLRM Lead – For connection of Lavalier/Handheld Microphone to outreach plate
|Type||Wall mounting. Requires fixed Mains wiring.|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Auxiliary inputs||1 Microphone and 2 x Line/Outreach screw connectors (on PDA200E).|
|Indicators||Input level; loop current meter (peak 3, 2, 1); compression; power on.|
|Controls||Input level; loop drive, metal compensation.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||W 271 x H 200 x D 77mm (amplifier only).|
|Construction & finish||White painted steel (PDA200E); accessories finished in various materials.|
|Weight||2.9 kg (amplifier only).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|