The LA-430 Listen IR Intelligent Ear Phone/Neck Loop Lanyard uses an advanced DSP loop driver for an outstanding listening experience. Its integrated neck loop provides industry-leading assistive listening for individuals with telecoil-equipped hearing aids and cochlear implants.
The device provides the proper field strength and flat frequency response from the neck to the listening plane of the hearing aid. This enables a wide range of signal levels for a clear, reliable listening experience.
The integrated 3.5mm earphone jack allows the wearer to connect any of Listen Technologies’ universal earphones or ear buds. The unit easily slips over the head to be worn comfortably around the neck, and it features a quick release for added safety.
The LA-430 Listen IR Intelligent Ear Phone/Neck Loop Lanyard makes it easy for your venue or business to meet the legal requirements for assistive listening systems. From concert venues to classrooms, theatres to lecture halls, and all other venues the LA-430 offers customers and clients an enhanced audio experience.
- Integrated neck loop incorporates Listen Technologies advanced DSP loop driver for an improved listening experience
- Provides the correct field strength and flat frequency response according to IEC60118-4
- 3.5mm earphone jack for compatibility with any Listen Technologies earphones or ear buds
- Compatible with all Listen iDSP receivers
- A simple and affordable way for venues to provide optimised assistive listening while meeting legislative requirements
|Connections||Includes two 3.5 mm jack connectors for connection to an LR-4200-IR Receiver and a separate integrated 3.5mm jack socket.|
|Dimensions||72cm (length of neck loop).|