With adjustable volume up to 120 dB, the Sonumaxx 2.4 V2 PR Neckloop System from Humantechnik has exceptionally clear audio reproduction and high-quality sound – reliable and free of background noise.
This version of the Sonumaxx 2.4 system comes supplied with a Sarabec NL6 Neckloop which can be plugged into the Pocket Receiver.
Designed for people who find the TV not loud enough and wear a hearing aid with a loop programme, the listening volume on the Sonumaxx 2.4 V2 PR Neckloop System is independent of the TV volume. Therefore, as the sound plays directly through the loop to the hearing aid, you can stay safe in the knowledge that you won’t be annoying your family or neighbours.
The system can switch from the reception of the TV sound to the built in microphone of the receiver so that you can listen to conversations too.
The transmitter serves as storage and docking station, at the same time recharging the receiver’s battery. A fully charged battery will last 6 to 8 hours, depending on the set volume. Two batteries are included, so these can be used and recharged alternately.
A button on the front of the sonumaxx 2.4 transmitter serves to select one of three sound profile presets, so the user can choose which one suits him best.
The Headset System has digital (Optical/Toslink) connections, and also Analogue audio connection or you can use the supplied Microphone to pick up the sound.
- 1 x Sonumaxx 2.4 V2 Transmitter
- 1 x Sarabec NL6 Neckloop
- 1 x Sonumaxx 2.4 V2 PR Receiver
- 2 x Rechargeable Li-Polymer 3.7V 350mAh Batteries
- Neckloop provides excellent sound reproduction through hearing aids
- Operating time per battery charge: approx. 6 – 8 hours
- Battery type:Rechargeable Li-Polymer 3,7V 350 mAh
- Included batteries:2
- Recharge time:approx. 5 h (2.5h for 90% recharge)
- Maximum volume: approx 120 dB (A)
- Weight:66 g
- Transmission method:digital FM (Stereo)
- Carrier frequency:2.4 GHz
- Frequency response:30 – 20000 Hz
- Harmonic distorsion:< 0,5 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio:> 75 dB
- Working range:0° C – 55°