Small Room Hearing Induction Loop Kits
- Two variants available.
- Each kit contains everything you need to create a high quality hearing loop system for a room up to 50m2 (7m x 7m)
- PDA103L kit ideal for small meeting rooms, council chambers, doctors’ surgeries, etc.
- PDA103R kit ideal for small room applications where equipment needs be mounted above suspended ceilings, etc.
- Note that a Domestic TV/Music Lounge kit c/w digital TOS-link connector is also available
- PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input, a line level input and an ‘outreach’ socket
- Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content
- Adjustable mic, line level and ‘outreach’ controls.
- Drive (level) control allows the amplifier’s output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
- State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks
- Limit, Peak, Loop Fault and Power On indicators
- Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed
Showing all 3 results