The Phoneplus PL51 Telephone Handset Amplifier is a discreet, stylish, battery-operated device that connects between the base unit and handset of most corded handset telephones. It is used to increase the volume of the caller’s voice through your handset with the addition of boosting high or low tones if required. If telephone callers’ voices seem very quiet or muffled you will benefit from using our Phoneplus.
It can be left connected when no volume or tone boosting is needed without affecting the performance of your telephone.
The Phoneplus PL51 automatically switches “on” when you lift the handset and switches “off” when you replace the handset.
Callers voices can be amplified by up to 40 dB (100 times) with additional tone control of +/- 6 dB helping to improve clarity.
Please Note: Not suitable for use with cordless, mobile or telephones with buttons in the handset and should not be necessary on already highly amplified phones.
- Phoneplus amplifier with slide volume and tone adjustment, Boost Button and a headset/Neckloop socket.
- Connecting lead from the Phoneplus to the base of your telephone
- 2 x AA batteries which may last up to two years (based on 20 minutes use per day)
- Operating instructions
- Discreet and Stylish
- Battery operated (2x AA batteries included)
- Requires no technical knowledge to assemble.
- Amplifies callers voices by up to 40 dB (100 times) with additional tone control of +/- 6 dB.
- Headset/Neckloop Socket
- Volume control
- Tone control
- Boost control – doubles the output at the chosen volume setting.
- LED Indicator showing the Phoneplus is in use
- Colour: Silver
- Size: 102 x 70 x 35mm