The Geemarc CL100 is a large button corded telephone ideal for the visually and or hearing impaired. Incoming calls can be seen and heard with a flashing light indicator.
It has many useful features including the ability to amplify incoming speech. The Geemarc CL100 also produces a loop signal which makes it suitable for use by people who wish to use their hearing aid switched to the T setting.
- Amplifies incoming speech by up to 30dB
- Adjustable tone control for incoming speech of +/- 10 dB
- Amplifies outgoing speech by up to 4dB.
- Inductive coupler means it can be used by a hearing aid user with the aid switched to the ???T??? setting.
- Stores 3 numbers which can be dialled at a single press. A further 9 numbers can be stored in the memory.
- Adjustable ringer volume
- Flashing light, in addition to the ringer, indicates incoming calls
- Privacy button
- Wall mountable if required
- Receiving volume gain +30dB
- Receiving tone gain +/-10dB
- Speech volume gain +/-4dB
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: 195 x 210 x 70mm