What will the CL100 do for me?
The CL100 is a corded telephone with a large button keypad and many useful features including the ability to amplify incoming speech. The CL100 produces a loop signal which makes it suitable for use by people who wish to use their hearing aid switched to the ???T??? setting.
How does the CL100 work?
The CL100 is a conventional corded handset telephone that plugs into a BT
- It can amplify incoming speech by up to 30dB
- It has an adjustable tone control for incoming speech of +/- 10 dB
- It can amplify your outgoing speech by up to 4dB.
- It has an inductive coupler and can therefore be used by a hearing aid user with the aid switched to the ???T??? setting.
- It can store 3 numbers which can be dialled at a single press. A further 9 numbers can be stored in the memory.
- The ringer volume can be adjusted.
- A flashing light, in addition to the ringer, indicates that you have an incoming call.
- It has a privacy button
- It can be wall mounted if required
What will i get when i order the CL100?
- A CL100 telephone
- Operating instructions
Is the CL100 easy to install?
Yes, simply plug the CL100 into a BT type socket.