The DL50/K Domestic Hearing Loop Amplifier Kit requires no specialist audio experience to install, has easy to use controls and offers excellent audio performance. Covering up to 50m2 it is the ideal solution for the domestic home in areas such as the bedroom, living rooms, TV lounges etc.
- DL50 amplifier
- Plug top power supply
- Loop cable
- SCART to double phono lead
- AMT microphone
- AFILS fitted sticker
- Free-standing – ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, TV lounges, studies and other domestic applications.
- Simple to adjust and tamper-resistant drive, level, tone and microphone priority controls
- Input peak, output current, signal present and power on LEDs.
- Alert tone input for doorbells, fire alarms, security systems, etc.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed.
- 5 year warranty
- Headphone socket for simple set up
- Made in the UK
|Type||Free-standing. Plugtop mains lead supplied.|
|Coverage||50m2 approx. (note that loops over 16m2 may require two turns of loop cable).|
|Mains supply||Plugtop mains lead supplied.|
|Max battery size and type||n/a.|
|Auxiliary inputs||2 x 3.5mm remote mic. socket; 1 x dual phono (line) socket; Alert input|
|Indicators||Input level; loop current meter; power on.|
|Controls||Input level; loop drive, tone, microphone priority|
|Product dimensions (mm)||W 185 x H 40 x D 85mm (amplifier only);|
|Construction & finish||Black metal; grey label.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
Hearing loop systems allow hearing impaired people to hear more clearly. Most hearing aids have a ‘T’ or ‘MT’ switch which allows them to pick up the electromagnetic field generated by a hearing loop system. The hearing aid converts this signal into a sound suited to its user’s specific hearing requirements.
Any person with a hearing aid positioned within or near the loop can hear the loop signal by switching their hearing aid to the correct position, allowing them to participate more effectively in general conversation, ordering goods or services, listening to public performances, etc.